Sunday, August 17, 2014

Taking the plunge!

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...” ― Dr. SeussOh, the Places You'll Go!

The quote above resonates deeply within my heart. For as long as I can remember, I have always wanted to get out of California and see what else is out there. Finally, after careful planning and thinking, I've decided  to make a longtime dream and curiosity of mine into a reality by actually doing something about it and not waste anymore time. Time really is of the essence...


Travel Nursing

I first heard about it back in 2006 when I was in my LVN class. I remember the teacher and her stories very well, and from that moment on, I knew that it was something that I wanted to experience for myself.

There's no turning back now - as of September 8, 2014,  I will be starting my first travel assignment!




No comments:

Post a Comment