Wednesday, October 8, 2014

One month in Texas

So, yesterday marked a month of me being in Texas. Time flew by fairly quick... I am glad to be able to reflect on how busy and active I kept myself this past month as promised.

I am learning and seeing things from a different perspective especially at work.  The nurses here are so much more supportive, friendlier, and kinder. I learned that most of my coworkers have actually started as travel nurses themselves. They ended up liking Texas and the hospital, and so they decided to relocate here permanently.

Below are pictures of my entire day yesterday. I went to the Dallas Arboretum in the morning, went archery shooting for the first time, a block party, and then hung out with Vivek for a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lehi. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am also glad to stop by your blog "Simply Lehi" and the post on it " One month in Texas". Since you are a travelling Nurse I would like to share with you an opportunity to come to Mumbai, India on a short /long term missions trip to work with us in the slums of Mumbai amongst poorest of poor bigning spititual and physical healing to the most diseases afflicted poeople in the slums. I am sure you will have a ver rewarding and spititlifting time. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great cityof Mumbai,India a city with contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poroest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short / long tem missions trip to work with us in the slums during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to bring healing to the sick people in the slums. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete